Forensic Scientists and Consulting Experts
We have extensive expertise in a wide range of forensic disciplines including fire investigation, footwear, footprint and tool mark analysis, drugs, and glass and paint comparisons. Our impartiality, expertise and professionalism have been favourably commented on in court on several occasions.
- Proven track record with 100% client satisfaction
- Criminal, civil, insurance and personal injury work undertaken
- Secure laboratory facilities
- Quality driven, impartial forensic experts with vast experience
- Approved suppliers to the National Forensic Framework Agreement (NFFNG)
Our forensic scientists provide expert opinion in a wide range of cases including: Murder, assault, child protection, arson, life endangerment, robbery, burglary, criminal damage, possession and supply of illegal drugs, and road traffic accidents.
Our team of forensic scientists have expertise in a broad range of forensic techniques including:
- Fire and Explosion Investigation - fire and explosion origin and cause, vapour phase explosions, incendiary devices, thermal injuries and incident reconstructions - see our 5 top tips. for fire investigation.
- Marks - footwear marks (shoemarks), toolmarks, manufacturing marks, physical fits, locks, tyremarks, ID tags and fabric marks
- Contact Traces - liquid fire accelerants, glass, paint, building materials, drugs and security dyes
- Accident investigation
- Drugs, paraphernalia and packaging
- Forensic photography
- Biological Materials
We work with Solicitors, Police Forces, Trading Standards, Corporate and Private individuals and we have been specifically recommended by a number of Barristers. In addition, our expertise is regularly requested by various other forensic science providers.
Legal professionals, please click here to take our short on-line survey.