Free CPD courses
First Forensic Ltd is accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to provide CPD training in forensic awareness to the legal profession. We provide a series of short courses to address forensic science issues of interest to solicitors, barristers and other legal professionals involved in criminal or civil litigation. The courses are accredited to provide 3 hours CPD. Led by our most experienced and world renowned forensic scientists, the courses are interactive and involve a combination of Powerpoint presentations, case studies, practical demonstrations, group discussions.
We provide FREE inhouse training for 6 delegates or more on any of the subjects outlined below or can develop bespoke courses if you require. For more information, contact us on 01606 74810 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forensic Science Awareness 1 - Fire Investigation
- Understand and get the best from fire investigation reports
- Know when and why to instruct a forensic fire investigator
- Ensure you are getting the best service from a fire investigator
- Develop valuable insight about what can go wrong during a fire investigation
- Take part in practical and interactive demonstrations
- Learn some of the myths and limitations of fire investigation
- Forensic Science Awareness 2 - General forensic chemistry - Shoemark comparisons, feet in shoes, glass, paint and other contact traces.
- Forensic Science Awareness 3 - Drugs of Abuse and related legal issues
- Forensic Science Awareness 4 - Vehicle crime - covering criminal damage, arson and road traffic incidents.